- Choose "Time series chart" from the toolbar.
- Draw the area you wish to use for the chart.
- Make sure you you have selected the data source you wish to use.
- Choose the dimension(s) you want to use. In this example, we chose "Date".
- Choose the metric(s) you wish to get. For this example, we chose "Clicks (all)" - and we use search function to find the correct metric fast.
- Select the date range you wish to use for this chart. In this example, we selected "Last 7 days (exclude today)".
Modified on: Mon, 13 Nov, 2017 at 1:56 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.