There are various things that can trigger this, though most have nothing to do with Supermetrics products and is an issue on the Facebook side:
- Username does not appear to be real name
- Running inappropriate/flagged images or videos on a page
- Running inappropriate/copyrighted content in ads
- Suspicious account activity/Hacked account
- And many more...
General steps to address this:
- Delete the browser history and cookies for your browser.
- Log into https://www.facebook.com or https://m.facebook.com from that browser. (If the issue is related to pages or ads, you may need to log into the Business Manager instead).
- This should load a new page with a security checkpoint that lists the actions you need to take to address the root cause that blocked the account in the first place (verifying your ID, removing inappropriate content, etc.).
- Once you have completed the necessary steps given by the checkpoint and possibly in messages from Facebook, then account will then be unblocked.
If this does not work or you cannot get the checkpoint page even with the workaround, you need to contact Facebook Support for additional assistance as Supermetrics cannot do anything about this.