This error is caused by not having the VBA macro language installed along with MS Office.
To solve this you need to change your installation of MS Office.
- Close Excel if it is open.
- In the Windows Control Panel choose "Add or Remove Programs" (or Programs and Features in Windows Vista or Windows 7).
- Select Microsoft Office in the list and click on the Change button.
- Choose "add or remove features"
- Select "Visual Basic for Applications" in the "Office Shared Features" list and set it to "Run from My Computer". Then click on the continue button.
- After the installation is finished you will be able to use Supermetrics Data Grabber when you start Excel.