Facebook ads data studio plugin is not working

I can't access my data sources, it's loading indefinitely
Do you experience the same issue ?

8 people have this problem
  • Hi Nicolas, Yes I have been living the same issue for an hour. I submmited a ticket about it. I hope that's not going to last longer.

• Same problem here as well. Loading and when it finally shows results, the fields all have the term (deprecated) beside them. Very frustrating given the reports I need to generate for presenting tomorrow. 

• Frustrating, I've checked now and still the same error it showing the loading bar on top but eventually fails to load. 

• Seeing the same issue 24 hours later across multiple reports Issue is indefinite loading with a final error at the end.

• Answer from support : 
    """

After investigating this at our end we have reason to believe that this issue is on Facebook's side. There is an open bug report on Facebook's support page: https://developers.facebook.com/support/bugs/218998889171837/

To raise the priority, we kindly ask you to vote this Facebook bug report by clicking “Same here!” button with flag icon.

We will monitor the situation and update our support article as soon as we have more information about the problem.
    """
    Let's upvote the bug report !

1 person likes this
  • Same mistake around here, reports definitely don't load after minutes, do you have any idea what might be happening or when the plugin will be operational again?

• Same mistake around here, reports definitely don't load after minutes, do you have any idea what might be happening or when the plugin will be operational again?

• Hey guys. I cant used Data Studio well, i have some mistakes, its too frustranting, i cant see the leads and cost per lead, and ad creative image dont working well, any knows what happen with Supermetrics and Facebook?

• This issue was very irritating me and i thought to submit the same ticket on this issue.

I have tried this solution also.

Thanks Nicolas Monnier for the help, I will try those steps.

Regards

Daniel

Salesforce Developer

• Dear
    I can't connect supermetrics to my facebook account from datastudio
    I await your comments

regards
Login to post a comment