Supermetrics Support Forum

JM Car Transport

Today Customer Problems  Today's day 

A lot of Problems 

It Is Very Difficult To Rotate Good Transport In Our Present Day Because On This Day There Are So Many Transport That It Is Very Difficult To Find Which Is Good Transport Of Them And If Anyone Gets It Has Become Very Difficult To Know The Status Because Car Transport In Delhi  Very Difficult The Show Is Something Else And The Ones Doing It And Are Many Such Cases Have Come To Us And We Have Got To See That Asked That We Had To Send This Luggage To The House And We Had Booked Some Of The Transport Which Samanthan Name Is Used If Any Transport Of That name Is Not There They Make Booking But After That Many Problems The Customer Who Dose Not Get The Problem Sees Only One Thing That We Get Very Little Money And We Get A Good One, It Dose Not Even See That We Need A Good Transport . It Is Very Difficult To Find A Good Transporter .Today'S Day

Thanks For

JMC Car Transport 

Shashikant Sharma 

Car Transportation in Delhi           

Car Transport In Mumbai

banner2.jpg
(394 KB)
  •  Yeah, dude, it's really difficult nowadays to find a good and cheap courier insurance services
    personally I I have felt the urge of doing that for a while. But why not now? Whats your thoughts on the courier services? Name them, tell us your experience with them and any comments you want too add :).

I will start of with a few in no particular order:

1)DHL courier services:
    I have had a lot of parcels through them. Documents that I needed to be delivered next day. Quite a pleasant service. Till one day.. I ordered a phone from O2. The phones expected delivery was the the day after (which was Wednesday). Wednesday evening, and I still havent gotten anything. I track my parcel, and its in manchester o.O So I am like huh, ok, probably went there by mistake. Next morning, I track the item and its in Glasgow! I am like what the f*ck? Its going further and further away o.o I still have a track of where the item is, so I wasnt worried. Didnt bother checking for a few days and tracked it again. It was in Birmingham for a couple of days, tracking hasnt been updated for over 2 days there.
    2)Royal Mail courier services (including first, second and next day delivery, any deliveries they do):
    To be honest, I have never had any issues with Royal Mail! Not gonna lie. Their next day delivery always got delivered next day. First class got delivered next day 99% of the time. International stuf.. well the delivery date for international received items is a little whacky, but hey, I get them eventually.
    So, my question is, how much does courier insurance cost to cover the damages in case of accidents?

•  I have felt the urge of doing that for a while. But why not now? Whats your thoughts on the postal services? Name them, tell us your experience with them and any comments you want too add :).

I will start of with a few in no particular order:

1)DHL courier services:
    I have had a lot of parcels through them. Documents that I needed to be delivered next day. Quite a pleasant service. Till one day.. I ordered a phone from O2. The phones expected delivery was the the day after (which was Wednesday). Wednesday evening, and I still havent gotten anything. I track my parcel, and its in manchester o.O So I am like huh, ok, probably went there by mistake. Next morning, I track the item and its in Glasgow! I am like what the fuck? Its going further and further away o.o I still have a track of where the item is, so I wasnt worried. Didnt bother checking for a few days and tracked it again. It was in Birmingham for a couple of days, tracking hasnt been updated for over 2 days there.

• Sorry, I've clicked twice at the button "Post comment"

•  Dude, the single experience with courier work was courier insurance, lol. It's a real discovery for me, 'cause once I had an accident and the goods I was delivering were damaged, so I really thought I got in a great trouble. But, fortunately, the Courier Van Insurance I use covered all the damages of my car and of the goods that were broken... Furthermore, they paid me compensation for the moral damage, and this compensation was enough to have a rest for a week, that I spent traveling :)

Login to post a comment