Supermetrics Support Forum

Excel Add-in Is Blank

The Supermetrics add-in window is blank in Excel. Any thoughts on what might be causing this?image

• Same problem on my end.   Could really use an answer for this.  

I uninstalled the excel add-in and re-installed to see if that would work, but nothing.   

• Hi Brian,

Really sorry Supermetrics for Excel is not working properly for you.
    There is no global issues going on, so we'll need you to kindly provide a bit more details to track down the cause of issue.

1. Did your try rebooting Excel?
    2. Which operating system and version of Excel are you running?
    3. Does the Supermetrics sidebar give you the option to login to Microsoft?
    4. Have you tested if the online Excel version does the same thing? If you haven't yet, could you please give it a go and let me know how it goes?

Best regards,
    Heidi / Supermetrics team
  • 1. Did your try rebooting Excel? Yes, a few days

2. Which operating system and version of Excel are you running? Window 7 & 2019 Excel

3. Does the Supermetrics sidebar give you the option to login to Microsoft? The desktop version does not give the option to login, but the online version does.

4. Have you tested if the online Excel version does the same thing? If you haven't yet, could you please give it a go and let me know how it goes? I tried the online version, but the reporting does not work properly

• Hey,

Our dev team has updated the Excel add-in with some fixes that should help in the blank sidebar issue. Can you please test it again? Let us know the outcome, thanks!

Best,

Heidi / Supermetrics

• Heidi

Thanks for the response. I uninstalled the add-in twice and tried again and it is still blank. It did ask me if I trusted this add-in which I accepted, but then nothing happened after that. 

Thanks

Brian

Login to post a comment

Didn't find what you were looking for?

Start a new topic