Supermetrics Support Forum

How to show SEMrush visibility in Data Studio?

Hi,

I want to track the SEMrush visibility of my domains in Data Studio, but I can not figure out how. Is there anyone who was able to do so?

Thanks in advance!

Nathaniel

• Hi Nathaniel,

Can you clarify what you mean by "visibility"? I don't find that this is a metric in SEMRush itself, so I assume you mean something else by that.

Also see:
    Getting Started - SEMrush Analytics

-Thank you
    Supermetrics Team
  • Hi Jessica,

Visibility is the score on how you rank for all your keywords (0% means that you do not rank at any keyword and 100% means you that you rank on 1 for every keyword). If you go in SEMRush to Projects -> Position Tracking, you can see this score.

I hope it is clear now and I am looking forward to your answer!

• Hi Nathaniel,

Thanks for clarifying! I couldn't find it as you were talking Analytics, but you actually meant Projects. 

So the beta connector for SEMRush Projects is basically non-functional right now, so that is probably why you can't figure it out as it's given back bogus results. It has some critical flaws that we need to re-work and re-release as a new public beta. That's something we have planned in the coming months to get the new and improved version out for testing.

So please disregard the current beta version for now, and we will announce when the updated version is available for testing so you can retry this.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

• Hi Jessica,

Allright thank you for clarifying. I will wait till the new version is live.

Login to post a comment