Supermetrics Support Forum

Solved

Best practice for working with another agency?

Hi, 

I represent an agency and I use Supermetrics to get stuff into Google Sheets and and then into Google Data Studio to make some dashboards for our customers.  Now I've met another agency that needs help collecting data w Supermetrics and I'm trying to figure out the best way for me to do it. They also have an account with Supermetrics and would like to continue having that. 

I can get access to all of their clients credentials and build it on my Supermetrics account. Can I share that Google Sheets-file then and make it work on their account? Or do I need to do it logged in on their Supermetrics account? 

There are so many accounts here that I get a bit confused. :P

Would be super-duper grateful for any feedback from you smart people. 

/Jakob

• Hi Jacob,

the easiest way would be for them to grant you access to their Google account that they are using Supermetrics with -and then to build the dashboard while logged in with those.

It is also possible to make a dashboard with your own Supermetrics license and your own accounts. After completing it, you'd need to give them a a link to your Google Sheet file(s) and they then make a duplicate of it from here:

Before doing that, they'd need to authenticate each used data source with their own accounts so that they can select them during the duplication process.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Login to post a comment