Supermetrics Support Forum

Solved

Facebook connector to Google Data Studio not working

Hi

Accross all our Data Studio reports we are now getting a system error, 3a7ca5d2. It states that the bug is on the Facebook side, but do you have an estimate on when it will be fixed? 

It would be beneficial to be able to let our team and our customers know when eveything will be up and running again. 

Thanks!

Best Regards

Ingrid Nes

Synlighet

4 people have this problem
  • Connectors with Instagram and Facebook have been in regular trouble since the beginning of the year. We can understand that Facebook changes its API or access parameter data. But we pay a subscription to your services to display this data in dashboards for our clients.

MailChimp does not work either for several months without response from you.

If this is no longer possible, I no longer see the value of your services.

Hoping for a solution and a positive response from you.

Best regards

1 person likes this
  • Same problem here since yesterday and nothing changed. Obviously in the very day I really NEED them to work to show the data with our clients. I'm very disappointed as I bought the connector less than 2 weeks ago. At least you could have sent us an email to inform your clients about the problem and the expected time to solve it.

• Hi All,

The Facebook Insights issue has now been addressed and the queries should work again. Please retry your queries to verify this has been fixed for you. If you continue to have issues, please submit a private ticket with your current state and any error messages:

https://support.supermetrics.com/support/tickets/new

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

Login to post a comment