Supermetrics Support Forum

how to get the cost per result equal of facebook ads and dataestudio

I have a dashboard with the facebook ads connector but I can not find the same indicator inside the supermetrics connector facebook ads for cost or cost per result this cost has a classification by type of objectiveI need your help knowing if you can get this indicator from the facebook ads connector attached image

• Hi Aldo,

your screenshot is not unfortunately showing, but as you are more familiar with the missing item, please visit our support documentation for missing metrics / dimensions to find instructions on how to see if it has come available.

If you manage to find the missing metric or dimension, please post a link to that site in to this ticket. We'll let our development team know of it and they will contact you once it's added to Supermetrics. Please note that fitting the missing metric/dimension to data source connector may take some time. We appreciate your help with this.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• you did not understand my question, I'm going to attach the image with the part in the red box in which it says in the bottom part of the objective, which means that the facebook platform has a cost field per objective but it can not be found in the documentation that's why he asks for your help .

screen.jpg
    (468 KB)
  • I need a quick response
  • I see this forum en google https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/automateanalytics/NthzoXMrkbo/v587B_9aOpUJ  and and yu  have  a response 

• continue the last reply, in these forum you have a response   but dont show how you solve the problem.

• You can do this with the following query:

-Metrics: "Actions"

-Split by dimensions: "Action type"

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• wrong, he created a new table on my board with the query that you give me and the same system gets me an error when I put a cost on it so it can not be called

remember that I need the cost as a result of the campaigns and not the number of actions by type

also I think that solution is for google data sheets and not for datastudy because I can not do split

Attached image of the dashboard with the query

can give me a more direct support I currently have two accounts paid with you and I think it's a bad service on your part that they take so long to respond
  • In case you want to get the costs, you can do a query like this:

As for the "split by", it is just named differently in our Google Sheets. Split by and Dimension -both mean the same thing.

• I do not understand how these fields can give me the cost per campaign objective, you could explain me more, as you can see in the attached photo there is a field of supermetrics that tells me the objective of the campaign, such as 1000 reach or views of ten second Why does the objective campaign field not specify this in this way?

• Please respond to a previous comment or if I am not going to have to cancel my account with you.

"I do not understand how these fields can give me the cost per campaign objective, you could explain me more, as you can see in the attached photo there is a field of supermetrics that tells me the objective of the campaign, such as 1000 reach or views of ten second Why does the objective campaign field not specify this in this way?"

• Unfortunately it seems that there are no suitable metric/dimension combos for this. Did you manage to look in to Facebooks documentation if you`d find the needed fields that are missing from our connector? (we do not constantly update new metrics as datasources rarely send updates of new added metrics/dimensions) Best regards, -Supermetrics Team
  • no but I did not answer the question, there is some field of supermetrics that brings the goal in the same way as it comes out in facebook ads for example in camapaign objective I get reach but in facebook ads it tells me that the goal is 1000 people reach what reduces the value of the scope
  • Hi Aldo,

I'm afraid you've lost me. If you meant that you'd like to get the goal split by 1000 people reach, then unfortunately it seems that there's no such metric present in the data source API.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• look at the image where it says the results there is below the number a goal different from the objective that the platform gives me in its objective columnIt is a kind of sub-goal so I ask again supermetrcis does not give that subobjective and if it gives in the field this?

Login to post a comment