Supermetrics Support Forum

Solved

Supermetrics Not Launching or Refreshing

Hello,

We are currently experiencing issues with supermetrics. We are not able to launch the add-on nor able to execute a refresh in our existing reports.

Is this issue related to our account or is it a general issue?

Thanks!

John

2 people have this problem
  • The issue does not seem to be related to a single account. The issue has been occurring with many accounts, including my own. I am sure that they are currently working on a solution or updating their system as I remember seeing this issue arise before.

• thanks for letting us know. Google has some issues with their add-ons at the moment which is affecting our Google Sheets services as well. Terribly sorry for this. 

You can read more and receive updates at ***Service outage (Supermetrics for Google Sheets) 06-07-2018*** 

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• Hi, we are also experiencing the same issue of Supermetrics not launching on google sheet. Can you please advise?

Thank you,

• https://support.supermetrics.com/support/solutions/articles/19000084036--service-outage-supermetrics-for-google-sheets-06-07-2018-

"

Google is suffering from issues with all Sheets Add-ons, which causes Supermetrics for Google Sheets not to launch.

We've contacted Google, and got feedback that they're working on fixing the issue.

Please star this issue on Google's Issue Tracker, to make sure they note the problem is widely spread and prioritize fixing.

Very sorry for the inconvenience. We'll update the situation here when services are restored.

"

• This issue is now fixed. If you refresh your browser tab with Google Sheets, Supermetrics should open up normally from the add-on menu. This time it will ask you for a permission and opens it up in a new window but it will happen only once.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Login to post a comment