Supermetrics Support Forum

Solved

Google My Business location groups

Hi,

I noticed you've just rolled out a beta for the GMB connector which I find really awesome! I was just wondering if you're planning to add the possibility to add location groups rather than individual locations in the query? We have 600+ locations so this would be a life saver :-) Thank you.

Kind regards,

Mano

• Dear Jessica, hope this message finds U well. Just wonder if the above mentioned "review" integration in GMB beta could/may happen this week as U told. Gonna have a huge customer meeting where I would need badly. Thanks for answer , vik

• Hi Viktor,

Sorry I still cannot get a firm date of when this will be added. Once I know from the developer, I will update this forum thread.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

• Hi All, 

An update - support for Location Groups and location description has been added. Reviews support is still pending but the dev knows its a popular ask and will work to have it added in as soon as possible (still no hard date for when it will be complete).

-Thank you

Supermetrics Support

• Great news! Thank you for updating the connector so quickly.

• Do you still plan to add store visits & # of GPS route usage as well? Thanks for the update!

• Let me check in with the dev to see if those items are on his to-do list already or if we need to add them.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

• Also!

The work for the Review related fields is about finished. The dev said he would make this live next Monday.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

• Update -

• Reviews support has been added earlier in the week.
    • "# of GPS route usage" should have been added as well.
    • "Store visits" does not appear to be in their API documentation yet so we can't add support for that. (If we're wrong, please post a link to the relevant place in the API documentation so we can check into it!)

-Thank you 

Supermetrics Support

1 person likes this
  • Hi Jessica,

Do your developers have an update for how the 'Location Groups' feature is progressing? 

If it's no longer in development, do you have any custom dimension tips for creating my own location groups? 

• Hi Dermont,

The account type "location_group" should already be included in our normal account list per the dev (we don't filter based on type). But maybe you actually mean chains (which we don't have yet)?

https://developers.google.com/my-business/reference/rest/v4/chains

If we don't support what you need yet and it's not a chain, then please clarify what you mean so I can recheck the GMB API documentation to see if we can get that.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

Login to post a comment