Supermetrics Support Forum

Client Budget Tracker & Alert (Adwords) not working as supposed to

When I choose multiple accounts, only one show up. This account does not show in the summary.

What am I missing? Please see my video:

https://youtu.be/Nm2ZI7G3dhk

1 person has this question
  • Hi Daniel,

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry to hear about the issue. 

I will redirect this ticket to our template pro's for comments. They'll get back to you as soon as they can.

Best regards,

Heidi / Supermetrics team

• Was this ever solved? I'm having the same issue...

• I'm running into this issue as well. 

• Hi Kevin,

Some issues remain on this template regarding multiple accounts, and the wizard to add multiple accounts does unfortunately not work. A way around it would be to go to the SupermetricsQueries hidden sheet, and add the accounts manually, in the same manner you see the first account listed in the column "Accounts/views". The accounts should be listed as follows in the cell:

["account1_numericID`account1_name","account2_numericID`account2_name","account3_numericID`account3_name"]

Please note the delimiters between accounts and between the id and name.

Best,

• Thanks Heidi, 
    We'll give this a try. 

I see the query currently pulls month to date spend. 
    How does this work with pulling spend data & budget pacing for campaigns that are flighted with start dates prior to this month?

• Hey Kevin,

the template pulls the spend and other included metrics for the current month, so it's intended for monthly pacing, not focusing on how much the campaign has spent during its lifetime.

Best,

Login to post a comment