Start a new topic

Complete list of advanced settings for Google Sheets

In the Options section of the Google Sheets product, there is an open text field for Advanced Settings. The tool tip (see screenshot) has a few examples, but I don't know if this is comprehensive.

Where can I find a complete list of the advanced settings for Supermetrics for Google Sheets?

2 people like this idea
1 Comment

Hi Rachel,

Sadly, we don't yet have a comprehensive reference for these (it's on the to-do list). Some of them have been turned into the other options you see in that section, some only apply to certain data sources so only appear in their hover-over box.

Many are listed here in the functions reference list under "Settings" (its all the same API backend so even though this is technically a different tool, these still work in Sheets):

https://support.supermetrics.com/support/solutions/articles/19000050115-parameter-reference

One of the ones not mentioned in either that is pretty useful is TIME_DIMENSION_FORMAT_xxxx. That one has it's own guide here:

I need to change the date formatting in my results

Sorry we don't have a better list for this. Please let me know if there is something specific you are looking for.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

Login or Signup to post a comment