I get the following error message for LinkedIn Ads on a pretty basic download of campaign name and ad title.
Query failed: LinkedIn Ads failure (Request would return too many entities. )
It seems like an issue if we can't download a couple hundred lines of data. Any idea what's going wrong here or how to fix it? If I remove ad title and only do campaigns, it works but I need to see ad-level performance. Seems like that must be possible.
This is also happening to me with queries that have been running for months, now all of a sudden saying too many entities
This appeared to be a temporary issue with LinkedIn - can you try again and let us know if you are still getting the error?
Thanks Jessica. Problem still exists. Can't pull any ad fields without the error.
Sorry to hear it's not yet resolved for you. We've re-enagaged the developer to have another look at it this morning. Hopefully we'll have a resolution before the end of the day here.
The developer just deployed another fix for this issue this afternoon. If you were still affected, please close and reopen the sheet to get the latest version and try again.
Thanks I am able to download again. I still don't see LinkedIn Ad Name. Is this in the works? This might also be called Creative Name. This is pretty critical for analysis. Thanks!
Awesome, working on our end now as well!
Any plans on adding the new 'beta' metrics like;
I think the field I'm requesting is called Sponsored Content Name. That's the field where advertisers can name their creatives for organization / reporting purposes, like "Ad name" for Facebook Ads.
For Clayton - as noted on the other post, the dev was actively checking that today and hopefully will have an update.
For Michael - Let me check to see if these are available in the API (if yes, we should be able to add them).
The main issue has been resolved so I'm marking this as such.
For the other metrics issues - those have been handled in their own tickets (I made a new one for Michael's ask and escalated it to the dev for review).