Supermetrics Support Forum

Solved

DoubleClick Search - Pull in custom conversions?

Hi,

Is there a way to pull in custom conversions (floodlight) from DoubleClick Search into Data Studio? There is a 'Conversions' field, which does not specify which conversion is being pulled in.

Thanks,

Anne

• Hi Anne,

I checked and it looks like custom conversion (floodlights) is not currently part of the DoubleClick Search API, so we are not able to pull that information at this time.

https://developers.google.com/doubleclick-search/v2/report-types/conversion

If you'd like this added to their API, you should make a feature request to DoubleClick to see if they can add it in the future.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

• Hi, it is possible to have Supermetrics to pull through a custom report set up on Double Click? Or do you know if we can pull through custom conversions?

Thanks,

Shan

• Hi Shan,

It depends on which part of DoubleClick you mean. If Search, like the original poster was asking about - we don't know yet if it can be supported (if you can check the API link above and let us know if you find what you need, I can add it to the request). If not DoubleClick Search ,then please clarify which part of the platform you mean.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Support

• Hi Jessica,

I wanted to follow up on this thread as well.

We would also love to see our custom conversions in Supermetrics :)

As far as I get the documentation correctly, custom floodlight conversions should be accessible via the API.

Kind regards

Stefan

• Hi,

I think adding the floodlightActivity would solve the problem!

Best,

Kim

• Hi,

We already have this in the connector as these dimensions:

So if what you need isn't covered by those existing items, then I need to know the specific API field the reporting supports to have it added.

https://developers.google.com/doubleclick-search/v2/report-types/

Login to post a comment