Start a new topic

SuperMetrics API

Hey there,

I understand that the API is 'open for testing'. As a prospective customer, are there any plans on making this API a product on it's own? Or will this always be included in the subscription package for the Datastudio and GoogleSheets connectors?

Cheers,

Miah

Hi Miah,

thanks for your question.

We still have some final touches to be added to Supermetrics API before launching it as a product. In other words, yes, it will be a product of it's own. For now it is open for beta testing to everyone who's interested.

You can access our API query builder at supermetrics.com/tools. There you can create an API account, log in to data sources, and create queries. For each query, you get a URL that you can then use where ever you want to have the data.

We are developing connectors to various data analysis & visualisation tools. Currently we support Tableau (instructions here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18YwGFK2NtuwyHrdCLklanR4AkG1sTc-5VeEmmLfebOY/edit). It's also possible to use these query URLs in an ETL process to bring data into your data warehouse.

Instructions for the API tools can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/177e4-SmUGziyT7jxrc9yh2rhMXjmGY-YRt2tTyewS6M

Best regards,

Supermetrics team

Hey Heidi,

Thanks for your reply.

Are there any estimates for both the time of rollout of this as a product, and also how much the subscription would cost? 

Also, are there any plans to offer a package deal of say the datastudio connector with the API tool at a reduced cost?

The reason I ask is because my company is planning on subscribing to the datastudio connector product, but whilst undergoing a business case we have discovered that you also offer an API which we will definitely find useful.

Happy to take offline if need be.

Cheers,

Miah

Hi Miah,

regarding API pricing I cannot say yet, it has not been finalized. The Supermetrics API product will be released within months, most likely before the end of Q1/2018.

Package deals are possibly an option. This is however still on the planning table, no decisions have yet been forwarded. We will likely offer a promotion code for buying many products, at least.

Best regards,

Supermetrics team

Login or Signup to post a comment