Start a new topic

Community connector error:

Hi all,

I'm having a little problem to connect my source data. I have a Google Data Studio License and i'm trying connect a Facebook Ads. The problem message is:

Community connector error: No data found (Supermetrics request ID: B4tOaWx85_pxA5fB0HpW3dohhysUqkJ2). If the problem persists report an issue with the connector owner.

ID do erro: cc1f6fc8

Thank you!

Best,

Ricardo

We've been getting similar error when copy/pasting a widget, i.e. a scorecard between reports.

Try creating the widget from scratch with same settings - it works for us!

Hi Ricardo,

George is right, copy pasting sometimes causes these errors in DS.

If you have a comparison period in the date range, please make sure that period also has data - otherwise Data Studio will show an error.

Also make sure that you are logged into Data Studio using the correct Google account, that you have the valid Supermetrics license for.

If none of these measures help, please give it a go using Chrome Incognito mode to rule out possible plugin conflicts.

Should the error persist, please send us a private support ticket.

Best regards,

Supermetrics Team

Hi all,

Thank you for help me. The problem was exactly what you describe. Copy pasting and period of that the data was disponible.

Tks!

Ricardo

Besides this error (now fixed) I am getting Invalid Metrics. Once I find them and substituting them it works. But this happens all the time so goodbye time efficiency.

What can be done?

Hi Richard,

If you're getting invalid metrics errors in Facebook connector, it is because you're trying to mix page and post level metrics/dimensions. Facebook post level metrics need to be split by post level dimensions. These can be hard to see, but this is a Facebook API limitation. We're doing our best to try to distinguish these metrics more clearly.

Best,

Supermetrics team

Hello, I recibe a similar error even after I start a new report and set the date right. 

This is the one: Community connector error: No data found (Supermetrics request ID: qT85tFfWeIRql__ehFdJ8VJ7Z9rTiFw_). If the problem persists report an issue with the connector owner.

ID de error: bbbb8e2c

Can you help me? 

Thanks.

Login or Signup to post a comment