Supermetrics Support Forum

Implemented

Datastudio account search functionalty

When selecting accounts with the direct connector there isn't a search functionality and the accounts aren't sorted alphabetically making it quite hard to navigate.

Is a search function due t come into place?

• Hi Helena,

thanks for asking. Even though it doesn't seem like it, when you have clicked on the account selector, you can actually start typing in the name of account that you're trying to find. 

We have asked Google to make it better visible.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• Thank you

• Hi there! 

I'm currently struggling with the same issue as TS, however typing my desired accountname doesn't seem to work? Right now I'm connecting a GA account to the Ad Data + Google Analytics connector (and we have A LOT of accounts there....)

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

Tim

• Small addition to my comment above: it only seems to apply to the connector mentioned (the GA plus ad networks) ;-) 

The rest works like a charm :-)

• Hi Tim,

We tested it at our end and it seems to be working in that connector as well. Did you type in the team name when trying to search the account?

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• Hi Jouni,

Many thanks for your reply! 

Not sure what you mean? Do we need to type the whole visible phrase to search? So including the team name? I just tried that but as soon as I hit the spacebar the top option is selected? 

Cheers

Tim

• Hi Tim,

seems that it is indeed not possible to use space in the search. It's unfortunately out of our hands as the search feature comes from Data Studios side and we have no control over it. We'll send them a request for a better search function for account selection but for now, unfortunately you'll need to search them manually.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Login to post a comment