Start a new topic

Facebook 'Results' Data

Just wondering if you can help, or point me in the right direction?

I'm trying to import the 'results' data from Facebook using Supermetrics, however, I can't seem to find the correct metric that imports this field.

Do you know of a way that this can be done?

Look forward to hearing from you.

this depends on what you have set as the result value for these campaigns. Looking at your screen shot, it could be website conversions of custom website conversions?

You can search for the correct metric from Facebook Ads API documentation if you need any more info:

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

hello @The Media Octopus and @Jouni Hyötylä

I'm actually having the same issue, and the metric "Website Custom Conversions"(SuperMetrics name) isn't pulling in what the "Results" (FB naming) is pulling in. (in fact, it doesn't pull in anything).

As @The Media Octopus is running into, "Website Conversions" must be pulling in ANY conversion that has been set up with the FB pixel, and not just the specific conversion that was set for this particular campaign.

@Jouni Hyötylä could you please advise on how to get this Results metrics with SuperMetrics?

Thanks for your help!

have you tried any of the other conversion metrics available in Facebook Ads? All of the metrics and dimensions that FB Ads API offers should be available in Supermetrics. Unfortunately we cannot say which one of those will deliver the metrics you are seeking as we do not know how you have set them in your Ads account.

You can also read more details about the metrics and dimensions from Facebook Insights API documentation.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

having this same issue and am totally stumped - have tried pulling every metric possible using SM but nothing matching with my results column in facebook (custom conversion of a destination page view).

anyone work it out?

Same problem here, has anyone solved this?

I'm trying to import the website conversions for an ecommerce website 

Login or Signup to post a comment