Supermetrics Support Forum

Solved

I can't find the metric earned subscribers

Hello.

I was configurating a report and I realize I can't select the metric called earned subscribers.. and another ones, but that is the main for now. Why this value isn't it available? Is it possible to turn its availability on? 

• Hi Roberta,

could you please let us know what data source are you using for this query?

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• Hey Jouni!

Right, I forgot this info, sorry. I was using Google Adwords data.

Regards,

• Hi Roberta,

all the metrics that are available in the Google AdWords API, you should find from Supermetrics.

Could you please check their reports list and if you find any that are missing from Supermetrics, please let us know:

https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/all-reports

It might also be possible that "earned subscribers" is done with some type of a calculation from different metrics. If you could send a screenshot from AdWords showing this report, we might be able to find out how it's done if you cannot find it from the all-reports page.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• Hey Jouni!

I didnt find the metric on the Adwords list.

On Adwords, the earned subscribers appear like this (image 1) after I select the metric on 'Modify Colums' (image 2). When I put the mouse on the '?' it says that "A earned subscriber is accounted for when someone views your video ad and then subscribes to a linked YouTube channel within seven days of the ad preview. Note: A number less than three subscribers will not be informed." (it was in portuguese, so I put on translator).

Image 1:

Image 2:

Best regards,

Roberta.

• Hey. What should I do to get this metric apearing for me at supermetrics?
    Can you check if it is calculated or give some direction?

Thank you.

• Hi Roberta,

unfortunately if it's not available through AdWords API, it's not possible to use with Supermetrics or any other reporting tool.

You could send them a request to add that metric in to their API and we'd be glad to add it in to Supermetrics as well after that.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• Oh, okay! Thank you :)

Best regards,

Login to post a comment