Supermetrics Support Forum

Cannot grab facebook data per post

Hello,

I am working on a yearly facebook report that regroups several facebook pages. I d like to grab various data per post and per publishing day for the last two years. 

Unfortunatly the grabbing process does not overcome this step : Waiting for Facebook Insights to respond

I am asked to do this report very quicky, i d be thankfull if somebody could help me as soon as possible,

Thank you very much,

Costa

• Hi Costa,

let's try to work on this asap. but it may take a while before we find the reason. To start with, please send us screenshots of all the details of your query in the sidebar (how many pages, date range, metrics, split by values, possible filters...).

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

1 person likes this
  • URGENT!!!

I'm experiencing the exact same issue. I've been sitting at 35% for upwards of 10 minutes now. I am attempting to simultaneously retrieve yearly data for approximately 8 individual facebook pages. I need to know how many posts were posted for each site during each month between 2012 and 2018 (present day). 

I have tried to run it all at once. It stalled. 

I have tried to do it individually for the pages (1 page across 6 years). It stalled. 

I have tried to do it individually for the pages (1 page across 4 years). It stalled. 

I have tried to do it individually for the pages (1 page across 2 years). It stalled. 

I have tried to do it individually for the pages (1 page across 1 year). It stalled. 

I dont know whether I'm using the software incorrectly or it's an issue with the platform. Here is what I've entered below:

Facebook insights 

Custom date range - 1st Jan 2015 - 1st Jan 2016

Metrics - likes on post

Split by - post name, year and month

No filter

We are looking to purchase an enterprise level subscription so any help would be great!

Login to post a comment