Start a new topic

Membership Cost

Good afternoon,

Is it possible for a company to pay for Supermetrics and for the add-on to be available to the company or is the subscription on a per gmail account basis. 

If so, we have a central gmail email address.

My email is tpolly@tribalvision.com

Thank you!

Hi Theresa,

all of the Supermetrics Data Grabber licenses are per account. If you are looking for a solution with which you could log in to as many accounts as you wish, I suggest Supermetrics for Google Drive.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Thank you for your reply! I'm not sure the difference between Data Grabber and Google Drive. Right now, what I am using is in Google Drive and the add on is in my Google Sheets. 

Ok. Thanks for letting us know. You had posted this on to Data Grabber forum and that's why I told you about the differences.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Thank you. As an organization that needs to use this add on ...it wasn't clear to us that there was a free trial that would quickly expire. If we have one central gmail account, can that be used ?

It's quite normal to give a free trial period so that you can look in to the product without and decide whether it suits your needs.

There are no restrictions on more than one person using Supermetrics with one license. But we do recommend creating different accounts for every user because it is more controllable for you (personnel changes etc.) and mainly because it prevents errors caused by simultaneous users with one account. 

Each Supermetrics license can be only connected to one google account at the time but please note that there are discounts for multiple licences on our webstore.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Login or Signup to post a comment