Start a new topic
Solved

How to copy Supermetrics sheet from expired trial to another account

Hi, 

I'm trying to copy a sheet I set up during trial that I owned on my Google Account which has since expired from the pro trial to another sheet that has been shared with me from my client who has a current active trial and will be buying.

I tried out the software for a client, he liked what he saw, so he has signed up and now I have to recreate my sheet for him on the sheet he owns, that's been shared with me.

I've tried the "duplicate this file...." option, but that doesn't seem to work, at the end of the steps it doesn't seem to do anything.

How can I get this done?

Hi Robert,

sorry to hear about your issue. Could you please describe in more detail, at what point your duplication process stops / jams? Or if it's going 'till the end, please select "Refresh all" after that to see whether the new version is working:

Best regards,

Jouni Hyötylä

supermetrics.com

Twitter: @Supermetrics 

Support forum: support.supermetrics.com

It sounds like you didn't read my initial question.

I'm trying to copy my queries to another users sheet that he has shared with me. 

At what point in the duplicate process does it ask for that users email account?

-r

Hi Robert,

I'm sorry, I misunderstood your question the first time. Basically if you are duplicating the file for another user, you need to give them an access to that sheet from here:

and then they need to make a copy of it for themselves from here:

After that, use this guide to make changes to the queries on the copied sheet:

https://support.supermetrics.com/support/solutions/articles/19000050074-how-can-i-transfer-queries-from-one-user-to-another-

Best,

-Supermetrics Support

Login or Signup to post a comment