Supermetrics Support Forum

Solved

I cannot Add new Facebook Adds accounts

Hi!

I am using the Supermetrics for Google Drive Super Pro version.

When I try to add a new account to Facebook Ads, the log in window opens and closes almost instantly, being impossiblle to log in.

However, I can add new accounts in other Data Sources and complete the Log in step without any problems.

What can I do to fix this issue?

Thanks!

• Hi,

I am facing the same issues as above, when I tried to reconnect to Facebook insights. I even logged out of my facebook admin account, google sheets account, and tried to reconnect. However, a new windows pops up and closes immediately and supermetrics sidebar keeps loading for a very long time.

I am not able to connect to any data source now, including twitter. 

please let me know what would be a good fix for this. 

Thanks! )

• Hi Avinash,

I'd suggest testing out in incognito mode or with a completely different browser. If these won't help, send us a private ticket about this, thanks.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

1 person likes this
  • Hi!

When I try to add a new account to Facebook Ads, the log in window opens and closes almost instantly, being impossiblle to log in.What can I do to fix this issue?

• Hi,

same guidance as for the last one: "I'd suggest testing out in incognito mode or with a completely different browser. If these won't help, send us a private ticket about this, thanks."

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• We are also having the same issue and we just purchased supermetrics today. This is not good.

• Hi Curly.

same guidance as for the last one: "I'd suggest testing out in incognito mode or with a completely different browser. If these won't help, send us a private ticket about this, thanks."

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Login to post a comment