Supermetrics Support Forum

Solved

Refresh data not up to date

For example I want to create a report for this month. I set a date range this month.

Yesterday is 19.04.2017 so I have date from 1.04.2017 to 19.04.2017. But today is 20.04.2017 when I refresh date, it's only show data from yesterday, there is no update data for today. Is there anyway I can make it keep updating me until it reach by the end of april?

• Hello, thank you for reply but filter by URL is not enough. Because I run 3 different ads for just 1 URL, so they will have different UTM for each ads. Filter by URL is not enough to see the performance of each ads. Is there anyway I can filter content and tern in UTM when generate session data?

• UTM values should give data for dimensions, such as Source, Medium, Campaign etc. Thus, they should be able to filter the needed data by choosing appropriate dimension (e.g. Campaign for utm_campaign) but you of course need to have the syntax exactly correct in the filter values.

• Thank you, but I cannot find the "tern" and "content" for UTM in the traffic source, only source, medium and campaign are available

Capture.PNG
    (10.8 KB)
  • Hi,

all the metrics that are available in the Google Analytics, you should find from Supermetrics.

Could you please check their reports list and if you find any that are missing from Supermetrics, please let us know:

https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/reporting/core/dimsmets

Best,

-Supermetrics Team

• The missing is "ad content" in the traffic source

Thanks and Regards, 

Capture.PNG
    (20 KB)
  • Any update on this?

Thanks and Regards, 

• Hi Khoi,

our development team is looking in to adding the missing metric and they'll contact you about it a bit later.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• Hi,

you can find Ad content from Split by values:

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• Hey, What I am asking is the ad content for traffic souce google analytic, not the spliting ad content for row. I need it to locate UTM source for google analytic, maybe we have a miscommunication here. 

UTM source have 5 element: (https://ga-dev-tools.appspot.com/campaign-url-builder/)

1. Source

2. Medium

3. Campaign

4. Content

5. Term 

We use it in the filter not the split by function. Supermetric already have Source, medium, campaign on the traffic source filter, the missing is content & term

Thanks and Regards, 

• any update on this?

• Hi,

there is a reply in to this case on a comment before your last one.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• There is another reply of that comment I don't know why it has been deleted. 

About this case, I need the filter "ad content" in the traffic source, that is the missing not the "ad content" in for split by function

Thanks and Regards, 

• Hi,

it is in the filters:

Best,

-Supermetrics Team

• Hello, after 30 days trial, my company decide to keep using the pro version. But there is one concern, hope you can help me figure it out.

We will buy the pro version using our company email, but my boss is not the one who create and fetch data for report, he is just the one who own that supermetric account. That's my job. Do we have any option for inviting account to share access? 

For example, after my boss buying the add-on using my company email, can he invite me as a staff to use that supermetric account to create, fetching data & modify the report? Or the only thing I can do is just refesh the datat?

Thanks and Regards, 

• Hello, that's the "Ad content" for adword campaign, not the "ad content" in the traffic source. It only filter the ad content for adword campaign, but not for facebook campaign or any other campaign that use UTM content with it. 

Could you re-check with the code team for me, is there anyway we can add "ad content" in traffic source filter?

Thanks and Regards,