Start a new topic
Solved

Refresh data not up to date

For example I want to create a report for this month. I set a date range this month.

Yesterday is 19.04.2017 so I have date from 1.04.2017 to 19.04.2017. But today is 20.04.2017 when I refresh date, it's only show data from yesterday, there is no update data for today. Is there anyway I can make it keep updating me until it reach by the end of april?

Hi Khoi,

Supermetrics date select fields understand English, so you can write for example "today", "yesterday" or "-90 days" in to the start and end dates and then it updates automatically every time your query refreshes.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Thank you, is there anyway I can bulk import data to a specific cell at the same time?

For example, I have a table like the attachment image, now I want to import CPC, CPM, Click, Impression to a specific cell like that, but leave the KPI cell blank to fill out my KPI manual. 

Is there anyway I can import those metric to a specific cell by using just 1 stept? The only way I can think of is go to cpc cell then apply cpc metric, go to impression cell and apply impression metric, its cost me too much time.

Capture.PNG
(9.2 KB)

Hi Khoi,

it is only possible to achieve if you do separate queries for separate metrics.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

thank you so much, but is there anyway to improve speed of this tool? When I click get data to table it fetching data like forever.

Thanks and Regards, 

Hi Khoi,

could you send me a screenshot of your query details in the sidebar and an estimate on how long does it take for you to refresh the data with that query. Thanks!

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Query details: fetching data from month to date, facebook, amount spend metric, filter campaign equal + ad set equal. That's all. It's take totally 45s to fetching date and 2s to import it. 

I noticed that when fetching data some old cell is changing to, like it fetching data of all the active sheet before fetching data of my specific cell

Thanks and Regards, 

Hi Khoi,

filtering increases the time of your query and 45 seconds is still within the "normal range". 

I'm sorry, I don't quite understand what you meant by the old cell changing to. Could you possibly record a video about the refresh process for us to understand it better?

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

For example, I want to import data to 1 cell table A. When fetching, the add on will refesh all data from table B first (table B is the table I already import data from the past) then it will import data to my table A later. Is there anyway I can by pass the fetching data from table B and only fous fetching data to only my new cell in table A?

Thanks and Regards, 

Capture.PNG
(73.1 KB)

Hi Khoi,

only select the query in the cell(s) that you want to refresh and then click "refresh" in the sidebar when that particular query appears there. If you choose "Refresh all queries", it of course refreshes all of them.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

I choose "Get data to table" not refesh all or refesh. I don't see we have any option for that. 

One more thing, Is there anyway I can filter campaign using UTM? I want to generate session metric but cannot find the way to filter term and content in UTM. 

My URL for example: http://abc.com.vn/ctkm/samsung-galaxy-s100?utm_source=FACEBOOK_ECOM&utm_medium=CPC&utm_campaign=SAMSUNG_S8&utm_content=PRE_ORDER&utm_term=IN_SS

My comple filter would be like:

Source: FACEBOOK_ECOM

Medium: CPC

Campaign: Samsung

Content: PRE_ORDER

Term: IN_SS

Is it possible to do that because I don't see any option to filter term and content?

Thanks and Regards, 

Capture.PNG
(24.1 KB)

any update on this?

One more thing, is there anyway I can filter campaign by UTM?

For example I have an URL like this: http://abc,com/ctkm/samsung-galaxy-s199?utm_source=FACEBOOK_ECOM&utm_medium=CPC&utm_campaign=SAMSUNG_S8&utm_content=PRE_ORDER&utm_term=IN_SS

I want to get session data for this specific URL, so my filter would be like:

Source: FACEBOOK_ECOM

Medium:CPC

Campaign:SAMSUNG_S8

Content: PRE_ORDER

Term: IN_SS

I'm now only see we have an option for source, medium and campaign but not content and term. Is it still not available or I find it in the wrong place?

Thanks and Regards, 

Is there anyway I can filter campaign by UTM?

For example I have an URL like this: http://fptshop.com.vn/ctkm/samsung-galaxy-s8?utm_source=FACEBOOK_ECOM&utm_medium=CPC&utm_campaign=SAMSUNG_S8&utm_content=PRE_ORDER&utm_term=IN_SS

My filter would be like: source:FACEBOOK_ECOM, Medium:CPC, Campaign:SAMSUNG_S8, Content:PRE_ORDER, TERM:IN_SS. 

Hi Khoi,

you can filter by URL (page path or landing page path). As for the other filtering, it's likely that some of your syntax is not correct. Easiest way is to try with only one filter at the time to see which ones are correct and which you need to change / cannot be used.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team