Supermetrics Support Forum

Is there any way I can set the time zone for reports?

I work at Buenos Aires, Argentina. Our time zone is GMT -3:00, which doesn't coincide with Supermetrics report time zone. Is there any way I can set the time zone for reports?

Thanks in advance

Kind regards,

1 person has this problem
  • Hi,

Supermetrics uses the timezones set in the data source, so if you need to change anything, you should do it there.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• Hi,

The data from Supermetrics does not coincide with the data from data source between 00.00 and 01.00 am (GMT -3). Instead of getting the data from today, it takes it from yesterday in data source.

Best regards,
  • Hi,

which data source are you using?

Best,

-Supermetrics Team

• Hi, 

I think I have the same problem. I'm in France. My data source, Google Adwords, is configure with :

Fuseau horaire
    (GMT+02:00) Paris

And triggers that I configure detect Los Angeles zone : 

Is that something I can do ? 

Best,

Fabien

• In Google Sheets, go to File: Spreadsheet settings to set the timezone for all queries.

To set timezones for individual queries, in the add-on sidebar Options: Advanced settings, type "TIMEZONE_x", where x is the time zone, eg. "Europe/London". You can find a list of supported timezones here. For existing queries, you can type "TIMEZONE_x" into the Special settings column in SupermetricsQueries.

• Hello Mikael,

It works thank you !

Best,
    Fabien

• Hi there, I'm using the Google DataStudio connector and live in Australia. If I use today's date in the morning, no data appears because the time zone of the data is set to U.S. time (which is still on the previous day). Not everybody lives in the U.S.

Is there a way to fix this so the time zone matches up to GTM+8 Perth time?

• sorry meant GMT+8 not GTM

• Hi Scott,

you posted this question in to Supermetrics for Google Sheets forum but I'll answer you in to here this time.

Data Studio uses the timezone that you have set for your Google profile. As for Supermetrics data, we're pulling everything directly from the data sources so what ever you have set as the timezone for your data source account, we're getting the data with that setup.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• We've updated our time zone in the sheet's query. However, a random time zone is showing for our trigger. How can we update that?

This is pulling from Facebook Ad data for a client located in the US and we are also located in the US.

Thanks!

• Hi Rory,

it's using the timezone that your Google account is set, but you can change it per file from here:

Login to post a comment