Supermetrics Support Forum

How to choose from AdWords a custom Column and Installs from (UAC)?

Hello,

How to choose for reporting from AdWords:
- a custom conversion column
- the Installs column from UAC (Universal App Campaign)?

Thank you.

1 person has this question
  • Hi,

UAC metrics have come available in to AdWords API but implementing them requires larger changes and this project takes unfortunately some time. We estimate these to come available in June/July. We'll let everyone know on our monthly newsletter when these are added.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• Hi Irina,

AdWords API doesn't offer Custom Conversions or UAC metrics yet, so they are naturally not available in Supermetrics either.

Best regards,

Jouni Hyötylä

supermetrics.com

Twitter: @Supermetrics 

Support forum: support.supermetrics.com

• Any update on this one? We have a 'sign up' event as a custom conversion (based on in-app action from Firebase) for our UACs on adwords, which is really the only thing we care about. We can't use the 'conversion' metrics because that double-counts people who install the app (one conversion) and then sign up (two conversions). This is the one remaining blocker on buying supermetrics and I'd love to get it figured out.

I'm open to hacky workarounds, including manual exports/imports from Adwords to get this portion of the data.

Thanks!

• Hi SM team,

Is this close to being implemented? 

Thanks,

Hanapin team

• Hi!

from the looks of it, UAC metrics are now available. Just filter your query with "Advertising Channel Sub-Type" or "Advertising Channel Type" to match your UAC campaigns.

Could you please confirm the results in to here and we'll tweak it if you do not get all the results correctly. Thanks!

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• Hello,

I tried filtering by both, and neither worked. I got the common error "you can't have this combination of metrics with what you are filtering for". I took out some of the metrics I thought might be the issue (impr share, quality score, ave. position), and I also removed "split by campaign", but it still returned the error. 

I also received this error: 

Please advise on what next steps you think I should take, or if there is a tweak that has to happen on your end. 

Thanks!

• Hi Pat,

could you please send us a private ticket about this with a link to this thread and our team will investigate it thoroughly. 

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• Any movement on this one? @supermetrics

Login to post a comment